Thursday, April 28, 2016

Right now I'm living the life in New York City. They say if you can make it here you can make it anywhere. Being in the process of trying to claw my way to the top I'm in great spirits. Yesterday I got my 50 yellow bicycles in. They are beautiful. I can't wait to take a huge crowd of people out on them. It's going to make the kind of visual splash that Bill Cunningham has been waiting for. 20 people on these bikes at one time in NYC!!!! OMG it's going to be awesome. 

Life's good. Engaged to the best woman ever. Owner of the coolest company I could imagine. Working with my bike mechanic, Simon, who's the best dude ever... and we're listening to Otis Redding's version of "Cigarettes and Coffee". 

Still, it's New York. Yesterday I had to step over a heroine addict who snuck into my entrance way and was shooting up. He was all apologetic, "Sorry, I'll move, I"ll move." I just said,"I don't care what you do. This isn't Kansas but I'm going to step over all of your drugs and your needles because I need to go do something. Are you ok with that?" He nodded. I stepped slowly over his stash. 

And on tour this past week I've had people from all over the world and they've loved the bike tour. Reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor are forthcoming but I'm impatient and really want to get more people signed up on the tours. Yesterday I had four people sign up from California. They just randomly found me on line and told me they loved the website. 

It's all in process. It's all happening. 

Peace. 





No comments:

Post a Comment